Thursday, August 13, 2009



This is a video a friend of mine from high school (Scott Gray)posted about his organization that supports the disabled troops. Alright all you hemi parents.... do you see the possibilities that I see? If you can visit Scott's You Tube site -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iuRpfRiTk , and then leave him some feedback I know he would greatly appreciate it. I love the golf cart, and think about some of the kids in wheelchairs, and then look closely and watch the man use his special golf clubs to tee up with one arm. I know that one of the young adults at the conference in July likes to hunt, so I know rifles can be handled by our kiddos. I'm just thinking about possibilities.... not limitations.

School starts next week.... I'm sure there will be many things to blog about..... although I really hope it is all about Blondie's successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment