Monday, December 21, 2009

One handed things

I came across this website http://www.compartmentseventy6.co.uk/1-up/1UP.htm while Big Al was looking for info about how to do things one handed. Apparently she has to write a paper for English and that was her topic. I know a young woman who can do it with regular ponytail holders, but Big Al hasn't figured it out yet. If she does, or I can talk the young woman into it, I'll post a video. In the meantime I thought this was a neat idea, and I emailed the lady who made them to find out what the cost would be to ship to the U.S.

Another thing I found was a cool website that I hope may help Blondie out in the future. She really wants to play an instrument, and we thought we would be limited to a trumpet, but Dr. David Nabb, a professor at University of Nebraska, Kearney has found a way to adapt woodwinds for one handed players. You can check out that website at http://www.onehandwinds.unk.edu .

1 comment:

  1. buy pomalidomide 2 mg onlinePomalidomide is an antineoplastic. Pomalidomide is used to treat AIDS-related Kaposi sarcoma in patients who have received highly active antiretroviral therapy that did not work well. This medicine is also used to treat Kaposi sarcoma in patients who do not have HIV infection.

    ReplyDelete